BackgroundAs the sequel to Rainbow Six, you're back in action dealing with a hostage situation at the Museum of Art and an airplane hijacking at the airport. The player has access to new weapons as well as sniper specialists to take out the targets at a distance.
GameplayThe worlds best anti terrorist team is back to save the world again in TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR. You have new weapons at your disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this a
- 18 unique objective-based missions
- New weapons and items
- Detailed 3D rendered graphics
- Four playing modes
- Two player simultaneous gameplay
Official URLOfficial Site
Willy D and 2 others own Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
In total there's nothing in this game that makes me want to play it, other than some...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PSX)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Saffire
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America Mar 27, 2001 Europe May 17, 2001
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six