BackgroundRampage World Tour is a 1997 update to the 1986 arcade classic, Rampage. You get to control one of three man-eating monsters: Ralph the werewolf, Lizzie the godzilla, and George the gorilla. Mass destruction is your ultimate goal, and you'll wreak havoc across the entire globe on your quest for chaos.
GameplayTake control a monster and cause as much mayhem and destruction as possible to free your buddies from their prisons. Destroy buildings, toss vehicles, eat people, and collect power-ups to help complete your mission faster. Have a friend get in on the action by having them play alongside you. Together you'll terrorize the entire world!
- 130 regular levels.
- 14 bonus levels.
- New abilities which include kicking, jumping on top of airplanes, and bouncing off buildings.
- An all-fighting style: no story line to get in the way.
- The option to configure the controls any way you like.
- No posts - LIVE FORUM, LIVE! Jan 28
Shedevil and 14 others own Rampage: World Tour
S-I-E and 3 others played Rampage: World Tour
- Genre: Arcade (PSX)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Oct 3, 1997