BackgroundRainbow Six set pace for other tactical strategies as one of the first in the genre. Players setup, plan, and execute missions of great importance.
- <li type=square">An exciting combination of: - Intense Strategy - Realistic 3D graphics - Authentic Special Forces action.
<li type=square">The ultimate goal is to save yourself, your team and the world from deadly terrorists.
<li type=square">Penetrate and protect world famous landmarks, including the Taj Mahal, The Forbidden City, Big Ben and the US Capitol building.
<li type=square">Assemble your team from a pool of specialists.
Select from authentic gear and weapons.
<li type=square">Plan your attack using a blueprint map and 3D view.
S-I-E and 8 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
que714 played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PSX)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America Nov 23, 1999 Europe October 1999
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six