BackgroundRainbow Six set pace for other tactical strategies as one of the first in the genre. Players setup, plan, and execute missions of great importance.
- <li type=square">An exciting combination of: - Intense Strategy - Realistic 3D graphics - Authentic Special Forces action.
<li type=square">The ultimate goal is to save yourself, your team and the world from deadly terrorists.
<li type=square">Penetrate and protect world famous landmarks, including the Taj Mahal, The Forbidden City, Big Ben and the US Capitol building.
<li type=square">Assemble your team from a pool of specialists.
Select from authentic gear and weapons.
<li type=square">Plan your attack using a blueprint map and 3D view.
HullCityTiger33 and 8 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
que714 played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
que714I LOVE THIS GAME.but i cant get pass the 12 lvl.where i need to download info from the computer.but cant get pass the G. HELP ME RainbowSix PC
Nov 06, 10 8:20pm
JasonKaoticNot bad for a shooter. Commanding your other dudes and switching between them is a good feature. RainbowSix PC
Jul 23, 10 3:48am
dragoniteone of the early 3-D games. if you look at it now it is almost simple but back then this was good stuff. RainbowSix PC
May 29, 09 7:47am
F1D0An awesome innovative game. The one flaw: Confusing Controls >_< You can get used to it, though. ;) RainbowSix PC
Jun 14, 04 7:33pm
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PSX)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America Nov 23, 1999 Europe October 1999
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six