BackgroundYou must shoot your way through a heavily armed military base and shut down the enemy's war machine. Quake returns with a more powerful graphics engine and more in-depth single-player play. Search levels for health and ammo as you fend off an alien attack from all sides.
- A brand new storyline that takes you to the depth of an alien world.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons including railguns, hyperblasters, grenade launchers, and much more.
- All new levels and multiplayer maps.
- A new multiplayer mode that allows you to bash up to ten people per match!
Official URLOfficial Site
Mon100 and 8 others own Quake II
Matthew MALTA played Quake II
This game rocks. Its not good as Unreal but nearly there. Its very smooth and action...
- Genre: Shooter (PSX)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: HammerHead
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America October 1999
- Quake (1996)
- Quake 4 (2005)
- Quake II (1997)
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory (1999)
- Quake II: Extremities (1998)
- Quake II: Ground Zero (1998)
- Quake II: Quad Damage (1998)
- Quake II: The Reckoning (1998)
- Quake III : Team Arena (2000)
- Quake III: Arena (1999)
- Quake Live (2009)
- Quake Arena Arcade (2010)
- Quake III Revolution (2001)
- Quake II (1999)
- Quake (1997)