Mon100 and 8 others own Quake II
doomsday440 May 31, 09 10:48pmdifferent from the pc version, more maps and little relation in terms of the campaign map set.some of the maps are similar to the pc...
Matthew MALTA played Quake II
Guest Jul 20, 01 6:07pm
This game rocks. Its not good as Unreal but nearly there. Its very smooth and action...
BackgroundYou must shoot your way through a heavily armed military base and shut down the enemy's war machine. Quake returns with a more powerful graphics engine and more in-depth single-player play. Search levels for health and ammo as you fend off an alien attack from all sides.
- A brand new storyline that takes you to the depth of an alien world.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons including railguns, hyperblasters, grenade launchers, and much more.
- All new levels and multiplayer maps.
- A new multiplayer mode that allows you to bash up to ten people per match!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Quake (1996)
- Quake 4 (2005)
- Quake II (1997)
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory (1999)
- Quake II: Extremities (1998)
- Quake II: Ground Zero (1998)
- Quake II: Quad Damage (1998)
- Quake II: The Reckoning (1998)
- Quake III : Team Arena (2000)
- Quake III: Arena (1999)
- Quake Live (2009)
- Quake Arena Arcade (2010)
- Quake III Revolution (2001)
- Quake II (1999)
- Quake (1997)