BackgroundYou must shoot your way through a heavily armed military base and shut down the enemy's war machine. Quake returns with a more powerful graphics engine and more in-depth single-player play. Search levels for health and ammo as you fend off an alien attack from all sides.
- A brand new storyline that takes you to the depth of an alien world.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons including railguns, hyperblasters, grenade launchers, and much more.
- All new levels and multiplayer maps.
- A new multiplayer mode that allows you to bash up to ten people per match!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Good Game, Good Game. Jun 11
Mon100 and 8 others own Quake II
Matthew MALTA played Quake II
This game rocks. Its not good as Unreal but nearly there. Its very smooth and action...
- Genre: Shooter (PSX)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: HammerHead
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America October 1999
- Quake Live
- Quake 4
- Quake III : Team Arena
- Quake III: Arena
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory
- Quake II: Extremities
- Quake II: Quad Damage
- Quake II: Ground Zero
- Quake II: The Reckoning
- Quake II