BackgroundIn this sequal, Aya Brea has relocated to L.A. It's 3 years later and there's been relative calm until a SWAT team and police helicopter are destroyed. It seems a new breed of parasites have arrived and they're nothing Aya has ever encountered.
- Take control of an impressive new collection of weapons and parasitic powers in this wildly upgraded sequel.
- New battle system allows players to fight frightening bio-mechanical organisms in real time.
- Solve challenging puzzles to progress through the storyline.
- Cooperate with other characters for rescue missions and special tasks.
- Multiple branches throughout the storyline create different outcomes and endings for a unique run through each game.
- Unlock special features, extra game modes and bonus items depending on your rank.
Official URLOfficial Site
Lots of virtual punching and kicking will be done this week with the arrival of Street Fighter III: Third Strike... posted Aug 23, 11 3:05pm
Square designer Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed via the 3rd Birthday Twitter account the company will be releasing... posted Oct 21, 10 2:10pm
Some parts of this game can really twist your mind about playing it, simply because of...
- Genre: Sci-Fi Role-Playing (PSX)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Square EA
Released North America Sep 12, 2000