BackgroundYou play a slave called Abe, who works at a factory which processes different species into food products. When Abe finds out that the next species to be processed is his own, he escapes to save his race and find a way to bring down the entire plant.
- An amazing new style of interactive gaming...It's A.L.I.V.E. (Aware Lifeforms In Virtual Entertainment)
- Stunning, immersive, feature-film-quality graphical world of environments and realistic characters with REAL personalities.
- Totally unique and innovative gameplay using features like GameSpeak, the ability to communicate with other characters in real-time, and ShadowPlay, the ability to hide in the shadows.
- Mindblowing puzzles requiring you to use BOTH sides of your brain...One for 'twitch' skills, and the other for actual brainpower!
- Truly immersive, interactive environment
- No menus, inventory bars, scores, etc.
- Player has infinite lives
- Completely non-linear gameplay, multiple ways to solve every puzzle, and multiple storyline outcomes...depending on decisions you've made along the way.
- Real-time musical conductor ensures that sound always matches the game's tempo...say goodbye to mindless background music!
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 40 others own Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
pikmin dude and 8 others played Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
JasonKaoticNot amazing, but it gave birth to two great games. OddworldAbesOddysee PSX
Jul 22, 10 12:43pm
Anaya290different to the style of games i usually play, but still a great game! OddworldAbesOddysee PSX
Mar 29, 06 4:45am
Jan 29, 03 9:16am
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is a very clever game that sends you off on a journey to...
Jul 09, 01 5:02pm
Well, it goes a bit like this.
You're this ugly fella called Abe.
Youre job is to save...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PSX)
- Developer: Infogrames
- Publisher: GT Interactive
Released North America Oct 27, 1997
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee