BackgroundSet in 19th Century London, you take on the role of Father Ignatius or the Nadia. Your mission is to stop the Brotherhood of Hecate from turning everyone into demonic zombies. While exploring through 16 Gothic levels, you must fend yourself from monsters with your choice of weapons.
- Play as either one of the two main characters, each with his/her own special moves and techniques.
- Twenty 3D levels set across a spooked-up London.
- Many enemies to defeat including zombies, werewolves, demons, insects, harpies, hellhounds, and many more.
- Over 28 moves are at your disposal.
Shedevil and 10 others own Nightmare Creatures
Oct 25, 14 3:19am
Nightmare Creatures is something of an anomaly. On paper, it would seem like the perfect horror...
DemonSpirit played Nightmare Creatures
Oct 24, 01 7:45pm
nightmare creatures sure the game is eponymous but for the wrong reasons the gameplay...
- Genre: Adventure (PSX)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Kalisto Entertainment
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Nov 17, 1997