NCAA Final Four 2001 features more than 1000 motion-captured animations, 3D rendered arenas, and realistic characters. There's over 300 Division 1 teams.
- Revolutionary Player Graphics - Ten different player models means every type of player imaginable is reproduced in amazing detail, right down to their exact skin color, height, weight and body style all with animated facial expressions.
- Over 1,000 motion captured moves - Every type of dunk, including one-handed jams, reverses and crowd-raising ally-oops, shots, passes, blocks and steals imaginable are in the game. Raise the roof and pump your fists for all the big plays.
- New Realistic and Faster Gameplay - 60 frames per second gives you the smoothest and fastest game play ever felt. Check it out- dynamic rim physics means the ball bounces off the rim and backboard in a variety of different ways. And, an improved Touch Shooting meter gives you Total Control over your shooting accuracy.
- Mateen Cleaves Game Consultation - 2000 Final Four MVP Mateen Cleaves consulted on every play and every game for amazing detail and realism.
- More Than 300 Division I Teams and Arenas - Choose your favorite college team whether it be a major powerhouse or an up and coming program and battle against their biggest rival. Fight for the conference championship and see if you've got what it takes to be crowned National Champion.
- All The Division I Conferences - Choose your team from one of 31 different Division I conferences. Conferences include the Pac-10, Atlantic 10, Big 12, Big East, SEC, Big Ten, Big Sky, Big West, Ivy League, Conference USA, Missouri Valley, MAAC, Northeast, Southern, Sun Belt, TransAmerica, WAC, West Coast, Mid Continent and Mid-American.