BackgroundNascar Heat has 27 drivers racing on the official tracks from the 2000 NASCAR season. Race modes include Single, Championship, Race the Pro, or Beat the Heat Challenge. There are full in-game performance telemetry displays and multiple views. Play in normal or expert setings.
GameplayIn Beat the Heat challenges, players can take on all-new racing scenarios that capture all the thrills, drama, and split-second decisions of real race-day moments.
In Race the Pro, players try to outrun the best in the sport by racing against "phantom" cars driven by real NASCAR Winston Cup drivers.
- Compete in Single Races, Season, Beat the Heat, Head to Head and Race the Pro modes.
- Beat the Heat challenges designed and introduced by the top drivers in NASCAR.
- Fastest laps recorded by top NASCAR drivers in Race the Pro.
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal or Expert.
- Photo-realistic graphics.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
- Special Effects: Lens Flare, Waving Flags, Rotating signs, etc.
- At least 1 - 2 players.
- Realistic car damage, dents, scratches, sparks and collisions.
- 19 real Winston Cup tracks.
- 25 Drivers (additional drivers pending).
- Officially licensed product by NASCAR.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Nascar Heat not working with Windows Home XP 2nd addition Jun 22
- Wilkommen ! Dec 10
- Infogrames NASCAR Heat Game Sep 5
- voice chat hilfe Dec 22
lordzamme owns NASCAR Heat
Dec 19, 00 5:57pm
Wow! this game i awesome!
NASCAR Heat brings you the best drivers, the most famous...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PSX)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Digital Illusions
- Publisher: Hasbro Interactive
Released North America Nov 16, 2000