BackgroundThis is a 3D platformer that is an offshoot/precursor to the movie plot. The game centers on the exploits of the two stars and their education in learning how to scare. Either Mike or Sully can be used to play the game's 12 stages. Each has a double jump and a spin-style attack, but only Mike can hover and only Sulley can whack stuff with his tail. The approachable puzzles and game design are aptly suited towards the 5-10 year old crowd.
Official URLOfficial Site
Squiggle and 6 others own Monsters, Inc. Scream Team
JonesFRB played Monsters, Inc. Scream Team
I loved this game, because my kids recognized the cast from the movie and were able to...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PSX)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Disney Interactive
- Publisher: Disney Interactive
Released North America Oct 30, 2001 Europe Feb 1, 2002 Japan Mar 14, 2002
- Also known as:
- Monsters, Inc. Scare Island in Europe
- Monsters, Inc. Monster Academy in Japan