BackgroundDeveloper Sculptured Software's version of Monopoly has implemented all classic options available in the real game with the only exception being card sorting and other slow traits of the real game. The other great feature of the NES is that it doesn't take a handful of people to play. The game offers up to eight players, whether they are human or computer controlled.
Sculptured Software has also incorporated many game options and even a game editor. Options include selection from nine pieces including hats, horses, cars and wheel barrows to entering human names and playing no time limit or short play games. The game editor meanwhile lets gamers choose to show board, set cash for each individual, assign property to each individual as well as place pieces, houses and hotels for each player.
- Brad Penniment, All Game Guide ===Official URL=== [http://www.hasbrointeractive.com/itemlevel.cfm?ProductID=49 Official Site]
Blink the Blue Link and 2 others played Monopoly
Blink the Blue Link and 8 others own Monopoly
- Genre: Board Games(PSX)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Gremlin Interactive
- Publisher: Hasbro Interactive
Released North America Jan 23, 1998