BackgroundThe first three Mortal Kombat games with all the characters, stages, and finishing moves are packaged into one game. There are new features including an Aggressor Meter, tag team options and 32 fighters. The gameplay is the same remains true to the series, and there is also an 8 player tournament mode.
- 26 available characters and four hidden ones to unlock.
- 27 battlegrounds to fight on.
- The all new Aggressor Meter and Brutalities that let you beat up your rivals until they explode.
- Choose from two-on-two and three-on-three tag team modes, and an Eight-Player Tournament mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mortal Kombat is not really a big thing with me, but I still had a lot of fun with...
Mortal Kombat is a game everyone has heard of and it's one of the most famous gaming...
Difficulty: Very Hard
This is pretty good game but it's the hardest Mortal Kombat game...
Some of the animality's are weak. I mean scorpian turning into a penguin??? fatality's...
This game allows you to control a whoe lot of people from Shao Khan to Rayden from...
its a nice game graphics are neat, still have the new chars plus you can have 4 of the...
- Genre: Fighting (PSX)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Sep 1, 1996
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance