BackgroundMortal Kombat 4 is now presented in 3-D. Fifteen combatants are featured and finally, you can play as Goro (an unplayable boss in the arcades) and Meat, a hidden character. Combatants can pick up and throw objects lying around in the area. There are a total of 8 arenas in the tournament.
- Choose to fight as one of the fifteen main characters or pick one of the two hidden fighters.
- Challenge the arcade mode, dip into team play, go for it in endurance matches, set up a tournament or just practice with your favourite fighter.
- Enhance 2 player battles with codes, input at the versus screen, for special effects like big heads and one hit KOs.
- MK4 hits the 3D realm. Sidestep attacks and smash opponents to the side.
- Unleash combos, throws, limb-breakers and special attacks. If that's not enough then pull out a weapon and hit your opponent with that as well.
- Watch the blood fly in this gruesome fighter. Finish off opponent's in deadly style as each character possesses two fatalities, as well as two stage fatalities usable by everyone.
Shedevil and 25 others own Mortal Kombat 4
Delgaru and 7 others played Mortal Kombat 4
- Genre: Fighting (PSX)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Jun 24, 1998
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance