BackgroundIn Mega Man X5, the evil Sigma has diverted an asteroid colony towards a collision course with Earth, and Mega Man X and his robot partner Zero have just 48 hours to intercept and prevent total annihilation! Battle a legion of dangerous Reploid Robots, discover a myriad of power-ups and defeat an army of mutant Bosses. Steal their energy forces and create all-new weapons...Earth depends on it!
- Play as Mega Man X or Zero as they raceto save the world from destruction
- Time-based gameplay! The Earth has only 24 hours left! Your every move counts!
- Battle vicious X-Bosses and create powerful weapons with their stolen energies
Known as Rockman X5 in Japan.
Added on: December 14, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
- Soul Body Feb 19
- What was the blue light in X5 that brought X back to life at the end?? Feb 18
- how do you finish the game Feb 11
- how to? May 13
The characters ability are good, X, Zero, Alia is great characters, the music are...
Its about beating the game in 16 tries and geting X's two cool armors,the Falcon and...
I'm a MegaManX fan, and I was so excited when I first got this game. After about 20...
This game embodies the words, "Classic," and "Perfection." It is just yet another of...
- Genre: Platform (PSX)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Feb 2, 2001 Europe Aug 3, 2001 Japan Nov 30, 2000
- Also known as:
- Rockman X5 in Japan