BackgroundBlending arcade style fun with in-depth simulation, Hot Shots Golf has something for young and old. Game modes include Match Play, Stroke Play, Vs., Tournament, Training, and even a Mystery Mode and 18-hole miniature golf course.
GameplayHot Shots Golf has always had a simple and easy to master three click swing for driving, and a one-click for putting. As you do this, real hazards and weather conditions affect the drive. Gusty wind blows the ball away from it's intended target thus the player must plan accordingly, as well as rain decreasing power shots. Different characters in this installment have different characteristics.
- All the classic game modes including Stroke Play, Match Play, Tournament, Vs. Mode, and Training.
- Enjoy quick set-ups in-between shots and quick responses to swing commands. No annoying loading times!
- Take the ultimate challenge by competing against some vigorous opponents in the VS Mode. Beat those opponents in VS Mode and acquire them as your player. Earn up to 10 players in all.
- Everyone will enjoy the fun of an 18-hole miniature golf course.
Gain access to six inviting golf courses as you earn experience points.
- Easy-to-read interface design and intuitive controls makes Hot Shots Golf accessible to players of all ages.
- An awesome camera catches shots from multiple angles.
- Multi-tap compatible for a friendly foursome. Four players can also play using the standard controller (turn-based gameplay).
Official URLOfficial Site
wesknipp1976 and 5 others own Hot Shots Golf
Rylic played Hot Shots Golf
- Genre: Golf (PSX)
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Apr 1, 1998 Europe Jun 1, 1998 Japan Jul 17, 1997
- Also known as:
- Everybody's Golf in Europe
- Minna no Golf in Japan