Game InfoThe year is 2112. When an explosion tears through the Yokosuka military base, test pilot Kazuki Takemura and his friend Ryogo Kusama find themselves caught in the middle of a complex global conspiracy…
FRONT MISSION 3 is a sprawling strategy adventure which gives you giant mechanical battle machines known as "Wanzers" to command in explosive, high-tech, turn-based warfare.
Featuring the Double Feature Scenario System, you can choose from one of two independent stories, each with its own unique characters, situations and environments. Up to 150 hours of engrossing gameplay – complete with a myriad of twists and turns – awaits you. Are you ready to uncover the truth?
GameplayPlayers select a party of up to 4 characters each battle. Each character pilots his own Wanzer, a mech-based war machine with its own set of up to 4 weapons (2 hand and 2 back), and own exoskeleton. Unique abilities can be learned based on the weapon the wanzer is equipping, and the actual parts the wanzer is composed of. Characters attack their enemies by use of their weapons, and techniques are randomly added as a string of attacks.
- Several hundred parts to choose from to customize each wanzer specifically.
- Several weapon types including shotgun, machine gun, melee, rocket, and grenade launcher.
- Unique techniques only learned by use of certain parts and/or weapons.
- 2 unique paths for the game decided at the very beginning.
- 8 different characters to choose from (each path).
If you liked Final Fantasy Tactics then you will love FM3. Two intersecting story...
The strategy game with Robos called wanzers useing weapons such as...
Overall this game is pretty cool. The graphics, characters , weapons, wanzers,...
I bought this game in a pack and didnt really believe in it, till i put it into my PS....
With two scenarios, this tactical game, with a grid based setup, has plenty of replay...
- Genre: WarGames (PSX)
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Squaresoft
Released North America Feb 29, 2000 Europe Aug 11, 2000 Japan Sep 2, 2009
- Front Mission 1st (Import)
- Front Mission 3
- Front Mission Alternative (Import)
- Front Mission Second (Import)