BackgroundThroughout history, wars repeat themselves in various times and places. From these wars, legends of heroes are handed down from generation to generation. Weathered by rumors and the passing of time, the truth may be forgottren, the reality buried under legends.
"The Lion War", a war between two families: Gallione and Zeltennia. Another problem that progressed through the war was the sudden death of the King of Ivalice.
According to the history books on "The Lion War", a young man named Delita Hyral ended the war... but there was another person who played an important part of the war named Ramza Beoulve... but who is he and why isn't he in any history book?
Play back the history of "The Lion War" as Ramza in Final Fantasy Tactics and soon you will know the real truth... and why it was covered up.
GameplayAssemble your army and train them well. Go into battle with your skills at their sharpest and decimate the enemy before they get to you first. Destroy your adversary's troops without remorse or hesitation as you engage in bloody and decisive warfare. Defend Ivalice against the forces that would tear it apart in Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Players assume the role of Ramza Beoulve in a world of stragical combat and conquest.
- 3D, rotating battlefields offer a clear view of playable characters.
- Command a party of 16 playable characters, including Final Fantasy VII hero Cloud Strife.
- Speed-based CTB system that falls in between real-time and turn-based action.
Official URLOfficial Site
mpregangel and 205 others own Final Fantasy Tactics
tnt9488 and 44 others played Final Fantasy Tactics
- Genre: Turn-Based Strategy (PSX)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Jan 30, 1998 Japan Jun 20, 1997
- Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
|Milleuda Folles||Rapha Galthena|
|Meliadoul Tengille||Mustadio Bunansa|
|Alma Beoulve||Delita Heiral|