BackgroundFIFA 2000 introduces Soccer fans to an action packed game with more than 40 classic teams, highly detailed players, and various sophisticated moves such as bicycle kicks, scissor kicks, and great fakes.
- Up-to-date teams and rosters for the world's top 17 leagues (Brazil, Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France, Scotland, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Korea, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Israel, Turkey and Portugal), plus a vast selection of cup-contending teams from the rest of the world.
- FIFA 2000 contains more than 40 classic teams to allow game players to pit their favorite classic teams against one another or challenge a classic team against a modern team.
- Hard-core in-game animations capture the rough-and-tumble aspects of soccer with increased physical contact, giant collisions, and gnarly falls.
- User selectable set plays allow players more control than ever before during key moments of gameplay.
- In addition to varying characteristics such as facial hair and hair color, FIFA 2000 raises the bar for player individuality with varied heights, 3D-sculpted faces and detailed facial animations.
- Game provides instant response to player commands to deliever fakes, dekes and moves like bicycle kicks, volleys, headers, scissors kicks as well as pinpoint passing, shots and dribbling.
HullCityTiger33 and 13 others own FIFA 2000
Pr3tzals and 3 others played FIFA 2000
- Genre: Soccer (PSX)
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 30, 1999