BackgroundThis prequel delves into the histories of the original merceneries (Hana Tsu-Vachel, Royce Glas, Jakob "Deke" Decourt) and how they came to work together. Hana's friend Rain Qin is a new character introduced in Retro Helix. This adventure will take you to Hong Kong, New York City, the Walled City of Xi'an, the lost tomb, and the mountain-island of the immortals.
- Motion FX3D technology, the next generation of Motion FX.
- Eight unique locations
- 800+ camera angles.
- Over 120 minutes of computer generated sequences.
- Seamless integration of gameplay and in-game cinematics.
- No load time even after death sequence.
- Intense story driven action and environmental puzzles.
- Wide selection of new Melee and Range Weapons.
- New and improved real-time inventory system.
- Four playable characters.
- 60+ types of enemies with unique A.I.
- Hidden features and secrets that unlock with replay.
Official URLOfficial Site
I loved this game. The storyline had me hooked from beginning to end, and I was really...
Go and pick it up. You cnat go wrong with this title
Graphics - Pretty nice mix of...
the world of fear effect two is vast and great in its amount i think this is not a...