BackgroundLike the original, Driver 2 will again have you playing Tanner. Screech through 4 cities as you attempt to shake up the underworld's big plans. Realistic car handling, complete with damage modeling and true, real-world physics reactions. New features include foot missions, dual player and the enhanced cut scenes.
- Experience all new urban chaos as you dodge U.S. and Brazilian gangsters
- Fun, fast and entertaining
- Spectacular collisions, with realistic damage modeling, that affects vehicle performance
- Ability to leave your car and commandeer any other car on the road
- Single-player missions include A to B, Tail, Seek and Destroy
- Multi-player support allows up to four players to burn rubber in Free for All, Cops 'n' Robbers, Checkpoint and Cross-town race modes
- Superior driving physics and graphics include sliding and crashing, fire and car shadows
- In-game audio realistically recreates tyre-screeching, engine-howling roar
Official URLOfficial Site
Its games like Driver and Driver 2 which are pushing the Playstation to its limits. A...
I have had Driver 2 for several years now and I still play it all the time. Why, do...
This was the best game Iv'e ever played, includes many missions mutiplayer mode, 4...
i wantThis is one of the hottest games I have played this whole year - superb graphics...
Well this game was pretty good game i like how they put secret cars in each level and...
I mean, tell me who of you passed "chase the gunman" in he first 10 trials?? NOBODY....
- Genre: Automobile (PSX)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Reflections Interactive
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Nov 14, 2000