Digimon World Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Digimon World Reviews3
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Gamesfirst||3/5||Jul 25 '00|
|GameSpot||5.1/10||Jun 30 '06|
|IGN PSX||5.8/10||Jul 05 '00|
|»Submit a review link|
Digimon World Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|There are currently no previews. Click below to submit one.|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Digimon World Reviews:Check out these quotes from Digimon World reviews & previews
"But, one note of caution, Digimon isn't for everyone; there is too much repetition and not enough story to back up running around beating monsters."
"Training and combat form the parts of Digimon World that most closely resemble active gaming (though by a stretch of the term). File City has a training field that houses a number of training apparatuses, each of which is geared toward improving a certain set of your Digimon's attributes. Depending on your creature's affinities, certain exercises will benefit it, while others will have little effect"
"More often than not, the game's battles will make the user feel like he or she is a spectator rather than one of the participants."
- Recruting Piximon 
- Seadramon is a no show. 
- H.Kabuterimon, M.Seadramon and Phoenixmon's real requirements. 
- Monochromon's shop at Great Canyon. 
- Tyrannomon to Metalgreymon 
- Angemon mentioned an Iron city. What is he talking about? 
- RFS Thread! 
- Tamer Level 
- How To: Obtain MegaSeadramon 
- Digimon Creepy pasta 
- Dark Native Forest and Underwater Freezeland 
- Off-Topic GD: I- Never Underestimate How Persistent Patamon Can Be!