BackgroundDigimon Digital Card Battle is a strategic and tactical game set in Digi-land where humans and Digimon live together participating in Digital Card Battles. With each victory your strength will increase and you'll move to the next level. 3 partner decks are available: Veemon for a strong offense, Armadillomon for surprise attacks and Hawkmon for quick digivolving. Other features are 2-player vs. mode, 'battle-with-friend', 40 new characters, 30 varieties of Power Up cards, and Armor digivolving.
- Play as or against your favorite Digimon character! Featuring a cast of Digimon from season 1 through season 3 on air now!
- Packed full of Digi-fun! Multiple levels, pitfalls and other surprising traps and features make for a family-fun Digimon competition!
- Use items to empower your Digimon with extra special fighting techniques or powers.
- Avoid Traps! Battle your Digimon through falling icicles, moving conveyor belts, mechanical arms, falling platforms, and more!
- Extra Mini Games add to the fun, and bolster your overall score!
- For 1 or 2 Players! Fun for the whole family!
Official URLOfficial Site
Aloe and 43 others own Digimon Digital Card Battle
Harceru and 5 others played Digimon Digital Card Battle
Please Note, I am Rating this Game differently than the Digimon World Games, as it is...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PSX)
- Developer: Bandai
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Jul 11, 2001