BackgroundCool Boarders 2001 marks the 5th game in this series. Racers include Todd Richards, Michele Taggart, Barrett Christy, and Tara Dakides.
- Shred some powder with 10 of the best pro snowboarders in the world including cover athlete Todd Richards, or tear it up with 10 unique riders outfitted in gear from top sponsers
- Tweak your grabs on more than 20 huge, branching, arcade-style courses in 9 killer events.
- Throw down amazing tricks in the Vans Triple Crown of Snowboarding events.
- All-new pro boarder motion-captured tricks, grabs, grinds, and special moves.
- Unparalleled realism - the pro boarders' actual faces are placed on the in-game pro riders, pro boarder recordings provide authentic sounds and taunts, and 300 all-new motion-captured animations from top pros are included.
- The most immersive graphics ever...terrain ruts, snow debris collects on your board, deep powder effects and falling snow assist with the realistic experience.
- Awesome soundtrack includes shreddin' music from top bands such as Stone Temple Pilots, Fear Factory, Fu Manchu, Zakk Wylde and Blind Dog.
Official URLOfficial Site
hellowkittys and 2 others own Cool Boarders 2001
hellowkittys played Cool Boarders 2001
Aug 05, 01 12:07am
Would have been nice to stick to the same format as the other cool boarders! The new...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PSX)
- Developer: 989 Studios
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Oct 24, 2000