BackgroundYoung Serge is transported from his fishing village to a parallel universe. He is saved by a girl named Kid after being attacked and agrees to join her as she goes looking for a hidden artifact. Serge must figure out his purpose in this new world.
- Sequel to the immensely popular Chrono Trigger
- Turn-based role-playing game
- More than 40 characters and a branching story line with multiple endings
- Choose between 3 levels of attacks--even string them together into combos
- Easily outrun or avoid unnecessary battles
Official URLOfficial Site
franzito and 135 others own Chrono Cross
franzito and 28 others played Chrono Cross
I don't want to say this is a bad game because it isn't. This is a game that could...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PSX)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Square EA
Released North America Aug 15, 2000