BackgroundChrono Trigger has come to PlayStation. Other than a new opening movie and some changes to cut-scenes this is the same game first released on Super NES.
GameplayCrono (The main character) gets to walk around in a 2-D map and battling monsters. Crono can make new freinds in Time Square and other places. You get to expierce many events and diffrent endings in this game and also great super triple techniques. Crono can be able to change the future by changing events in the past. Basicly, Crono gets to save the day in all of the events and save the world from the evil Lavos.
- Items: From over 100 items and weapons/armor to choose from makes the game very interesting to play.
- Multiple characters to choose from and to add to your party.
- The maps in the game are extensive and many glitches have been fixed from the original Chrono Trigger game for the Super Nintendo game console.
- Multiple techniques for each of the characters. Also, double and triple techniques can be done with the aid of 1 or 2 other members in are party (depending who you choose).
- Multiple endings and storylines.
One of the all-time greatest RPGs Chrono Trigger is now available to play on Android, following launches on Super... posted Oct 29, 12 7:42am
[image1 link=yes width=650] This week's PSN update may be the largest seen in a good while. PS3 owners can... posted Oct 04, 11 11:37pm
Square Enix's immensely popular RPG Chrono Trigger will be available for download from the PlayStation Network on... posted Sep 30, 11 11:12am
Square Enix's well-liked time-travelling RPG Chrono Trigger is making its way to the PlayStation Network as a... posted Apr 22, 11 9:33am
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PSX)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Medieval, Prehistoric, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Squaresoft
Released North America Jul 15, 2001 Japan Nov 2, 1999