BackgroundThis is a single player RPG with many puzzles that will keep the gamer busy for hours. This game boasts an incredible storyline with many different characters that support players in their journey.
- Seek and discover the powers of the Golems, ARMs, mythic weapons and more.
- Encounter and survive traps like ground spikes, vanishing bridges, and falling floors.
- Explore an interactive world by igniting
bombs, activating switches, and throwing objects.
- 3D combat with animated polygonal monsters and magic from multiple viewpoints.
- Create powerful elemental magic through experimentation and discovery.
- Control the fight with Auto-Battle Commands and the New Force System.
- Customize control functions, camera angles, cursor positions, and more. Special options include an icon-based interface and a help menu
Official URLOfficial Site
The game is my favorite in the series.But that's my opinion.The game's story is really...
I enjoyed this game but at the same time often found myself frustrated. The further I...
This was a good game when it came out and the entire Wild Arms series has yet to get...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PSX)
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Fantasy
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America May 1, 1997