BackgroundAccording to Egyptian legend, Horus, son of the light, outwitted the evil God Set and imprisoned him in a secret tomb. Five thousand years later, Lara Croft discovers the lost tomb and unwittingly unleashes the evil God Set, fulfilling the ancient prophecy of his return to plunge mankind into darkness! In a race against time, Lara must use all her wit and skill to reimprison Set and save the world from Armageddon. Pursued at every turn by her arch-rival, the unscrupulous archaeologist Werner Von Croy, Lara embarks on a journey of discovery across Egypt, where she must overcome the most ingenious puzzles and infernal traps ever devised, and face terrifying evil from beyond the grave...
With more twists and turns than an Egyptian labyrinth, this is heart stopping action-adventure; a Tomb Raider that truly offers...
The Last Revelation.
- Utilize new moves to overcome obstacles: tightrope walking, parallel bar swinging, and a hand-to-hand stealth attack.
- Enhanced inventory system for greater combinations of a variety of weapons and items.
- Search through cabinets, shelves and drawers for inventory items.
- Discover the back story: four unique scenarios from the past that give more details about Lara's young and adult life as well as characters from previous adventures.
Official URLOfficial Site
So what's new in Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation? Not much. It's the same old Lara...
Heart stopping action at all times. Sure go ahead steal his jeep in the third level. ...
For some reason, I can't put a 0 for product score, like this game deserves.
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold