BackgroundJoin Lara Croft once again in the third incarnation of the Tomb Raider series. Play through 4 levels in any order you choose; non-linear gameplay encourages you to play through the game the way you want as you help Lara search for 4 artifacts linked to a meteor. Make use of new moves like dashing and monkey swinging to brave new dangers and combat new foes.
- Incredible new graphic enhancements include multi-colored lighting, rippling water, reflections, fog and changing weather effects!
- Play in any order as you follow Lara through the South Pacific, Antarctica, Area 51, London and India.
- New moves and vehicles include speed dash, monkey swing, kayak and quad bike help Lara out of tricky situations.
Defend against hyenas, monkeys, piranhas, and the infamous T-Rex with new weapons such as Grenade Launcher, Desert Eagle and Rocket Launcher!
- Greater number of enemies that Tomb Raider 1 & 2!
- New save-game system allows 'easy' and 'difficult' option.
Official URLOfficial Site
Tomb Raider 3 is the best Tomb Raider game ever. The selection of weapons is fantastic...
I adore this Tomb Raider like I do the others. Lara looks smoother, the graphics are...
This game iz soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun! The levels take @ least 30 minutes...
- Genre: Adventure (PSX)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Core Design
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Oct 31, 1998 Europe Nov 21, 1998
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold