BackgroundAfter defeating Gnasty Gnorc in the first title, Spyro decides to take a vacation. Of course, his plans are cut short when he's transported to another universe in need of his help. Use all of Spyro's moves from the first game, from gliding to headbutting, to explore 29 new levels, and take on a new menace - the evil Ripto.
- Sequel to kid-friendly adventure game Spyro the Dragon
- New sidequests to complete
- Several Hidden areas to explore.
- Play minigames like Hockey, ride a sub, fire cannons and more.
- More then 100 new characters to meet.
- Music by Stewart Copeland
- Jump, swim, and fly
- Many new moves
Official URLOfficial Site
Burweedo and 58 others played Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
RikkiChan and 237 others own Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Aug 24, 14 8:45am
The job of a sequel is to improve on what the first game did while continuing a story, right?...
blahguyzimripto has been used from spyro 2 to enter the dragonfly's era(not all the games is the only era he was used...) Spyro2RiptosRage PSX
Apr 20, 12 11:20am
Jan 23, 12 2:55pm
Aug 28, 09 8:26pm
Mar 03, 11 7:45pm
Sep 16, 10 1:59pm
Jul 16, 08 6:57pm
Aug 02, 09 5:55pm
Jul 03, 09 12:40pm
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PSX)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Insomniac Games
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Nov 1, 1999
- Also known as:
- Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer in Europe
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
- The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night
- The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly