BackgroundThis 3D third-person shooter has Duke using his Holy Hand-Grenade, Flamethrower, and Jet-Pack to battle alien scum through 28 levels. He travels time to destroy ancient Rome, conquer the Dark Ages, tame the Wild West, and take some names in hometown L.A. Duke Nukem: Time To Kill allows you to fight your friends with the 2-player split screen mode.
- Experience the irreverent Nukem attitude up close and personal in dynamic 3rd person perspective for the first time.
- Shoot your way through 28 expansive and totally interactive levels set in painstakingly realistic 3D environments.
- Master a massive arsenal of weaponry and equipment including the Holy Hand-Grenade, Flamethrower, Jet-Pack and much more!
- Battle multitudes of horrific alien-scum as old enemies and totally new ones pour into the fray.
- Battle your friends with competitive 2-player split screen mode
Official URLOfficial Site
fifam4st3r and 19 others own Duke Nukem: Time To Kill
fifam4st3r and 6 others played Duke Nukem: Time To Kill
- Genre: Shooter (PSX)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: n-Space
- Publisher: GT Interactive
Released North America Sep 30, 1998
- Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Duke Nukem