BackgroundDave Mirra FreeStyle BMX lets you spin, grind and stall your way through 12 environments including Camp Woodward's famed "Lot 8". Modify your tricks to come up with 1,300 different high scoring moves. There are 10 different multi-player games. Z-Axis's proprietary Skeletal Dynamics System makes sure your wipe-outs are unique everytime.
- Ride as 10 top pros: Mirra, Nyquist, Ramsdell, Laird, McMurray, Harking, Garcia, Butler, Kagy and Tim Mirra
- Innovative trick modifier lets you create your own riding style with more than 1,300 tricks!
- Spin, grind and stall your way through 12 free-roaming vert, dirt and street levels.
- 10 different multi-player games including Sickest Trick and Gnarliest Crash.
- Killer Soundtrack: Sublime, Cypress Hill, Rancid, Social Distortion, Deftones, Pennywise, Dropkick Murphys, Swingin' Utters, Primer 55 and 59 Times the Pain!
Official URLOfficial Site
Z-Axis and Acclaim really worked hard on this game and it shows. Though being the...
Graphics: 8/10 The graphics are a little blocky, but when you get a look at the faces...
This game is pretty good if you like Extreme games that are exciting. But the tricks...
has great depth and a huge selection of tricks as well as the actual parks that are on...
Great game !! The best bikes game i ever played !! I've unlocked everything in this...
The best freestyle game ever! Ive got this for the Dreamcast but there isnt a user...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PSX)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Z-Axis
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Oct 30, 2000