BackgroundTHQ and Yukes tag-team together once again to deliver the best from the world of World Wrestling Entertainment. This first installment of WWE gaming on the PlayStation Portable is set to be just as worthy of a contender in the gaming ring as it's big brother over on the Playstation 2.
GameplayThis installment of Smackdown will take tips from it's older console brother. Matches will be as realistic as possible, you can take down an opponent in nearly 80 match types, including classic singles' competition, Buried Alive, and may, many more. THQ promises controls will flow smoothly.
- The full WWE experience comes to PSP in 2005.
- Quite impressive graphics, adhering to the PSP's unique needs.
- Multi-Player is confirmed, so if three of your friend have a PSP...Fatal 4 Way! Ring the bell!
- Create your very own superstar! Your miagination rund wild as you build what could be the next World Heavyweight Champion!
- Create a Championship. You ain't a fan of the United States Title? Not liking the Intercontinental - make your own title! With changable nameplates and designs, it should add some fun to the mix.
- The roster is very healthy, including a certain mystery person exclusive to this installment!
- Exclusive PS2-PSP Connectivity offers hidden secrets in both versions!
Official URLOfficial Site
abdelrahman and 5 others played WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
abdelrahman and 24 others own WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Dec 5, 2005 Europe Dec 9, 2005 Japan Dec 31, 2005
- Also known as:
- Exciting Pro Wrestling 7: Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 in Japan
- Exciting Pro Wrestling in Japan
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It