A quirky set of minigames, WTF is about the hell that is life when you're working part-time jobs. Expanding on a PS1 title, the PSP game features a number of minigames that are designed to look boring and pointless (such as counting chicks, putting caps on pens, chopping logs, and fielding balls in a home run derby), but with pace and challenge that eventually builds to manic levels. It also features a number of unlockable gadgets to play with.
- Test your skills and earn cash with more than 40 wacked-out mini-games
- Use the money you earn to unlock more games and collect hundreds of unique prizes
- Unlock useful tools for your PSP like the Bar Calculator, World Clock and more
- Simple and intuitive gameplay make it easy for anyone to pick-up and play
- Compete against your friends in hilarious multi-player action