Release Dates EU Sep 1, 05
BackgroundThe heady atmosphere of world snooker competition awaits in the most accomplished simulation of the sport ever produced.
Take on 100 superstars of the modern game in stunningly accurate representations of the sport's top venues, including the Crucible Theatre, home of the World Snooker Championship. World champions such as Ronnie O'Sullivan and Stephen Hendry are all brought to life, ready to meet you on the green baize, along with dozens of past champions in the unlockable Champions' Trophy. Snooker tournaments throughout the 2004/2005 tour are accurately recreated, while commentary is provided by snooker legends Steve Davis, John Virgo and John Parrott.
GameplayGroundbreaking opponent AI and brand-new motion capture animations provided by Steve Davis offer a realistic look and feel to the proceedings. With over 100 professional Snooker players making it into World Snooker Championship 2005®, the game is brimming with snooker stars.
- Unique Challenge Mode pits you against the best players in the world as you bid to beat them all;
- Top professionals from the current world of snooker, including superstars Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stephen Hendry, Matthew Stevens and Paul Hunter;
- Tactile Control analogue control system that allows fine judgment of shot power;
- Compete against your friends via Wi-Fi play;
- All real locations from the 2004/2005 tour have been accurately modelled, while tournament structures are now modelled exactly on their real-life equivalents;
- New commentators - Steve Davis and John Parrott join John Virgo in a hugely improved and updated commentary system.