- More Poker: 14 different varieties of poker.
- Play with the Pros: In-game character likenesses, play styles and iconic signature personality traits of eight of the world's best professional poker players, including Howard Lederer, Annie Duke, Erin Ness, Marcel Luske, Thomas Bihl, and many more.
- More Attitude: A.I. opponents with dynamic personalities, player controllable taunts, bluffs and tells.
- More Gameplay: Active tell and bluff system, RPG-like upgradeable skill system and character outfitting.
- Broader Audience Appeal: With the choice of "Real Deal" simulation or "Power Play" arcade modes, WCP2 appeals to experience poker players as well as casual console gamers.
- Multi-Table Online-Tournaments.
- Smarter AI that actually "thinks ahead" to challenge players at every move.
- Scenario Mode puts players right "into the Action."
- Compatible with the Xbox Live Vision camera.
- Name your game function with poker rule customisation.
- Even more game environments.
thunderchicken owns World Championship Poker: All In
- Genre: Card & Casino
- Developer: Point of View
- Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Released North America Aug 31, 2006