BackgroundVirtua Tennis: World Tour, the arcade and home console hit, features three core gameplay modes: World Tour, where players travel the globe using a custom-created character to win cash; Exhibition, where players can take control of a pro tennis all-star for one-off matches; and Tournament, which puts players in knockout sessions where only the best will see victory. In addition, this fast-paced games also features a playable array of internationally renowned tennis pros in addition to a make-your-own player mode, exclusive mini-games, and original courts. Wi-Fi gameplay is supported, encouraging up to four friends to play together.
- Play as or against a host of the world's top tennis stars, or create your own player to take on the best!
- An awesome two-to-four-player gaming experience via the PSP's unique Wi-Fi capability. Take on your friends anywhere, any time!
- Exhibition Mode: Get straight into the action with your favourite player.
- Tournament Mode: Try to win all five singles stages and join with friends to take on the three doubles stages.
- World Tour: A true challenge! Create your own player and take them through the intense tennis circuit. Build your skills through unique mini-games and training, then build your ranking in tournaments.
- Flawless court design, including all key court surfaces around the world.
- Awesome physics and realism.
- Simple but brilliant control method - play any shot in the book!
Official URLOfficial Site
Gamer Boy and 6 others own Virtua Tennis World Tour
saints06 played Virtua Tennis World Tour
I picked this game up so that I could play against my friends at school when the...
I'm a keen sports fan, and Virtua Tennis came widely recommended, so I picked this up...
- Genre: Tennis
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sumo Digital
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 30, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Jan 26, 2006
- Also known as:
- Power Smash: New Generation in Japan