BackgroundViewtiful Joe is back in his latest adventure to combat evil and still do it in the most Viewtiful way. Henshin a go, go baby!
GameplayViewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble. utilizes the presentation and settings from the first two action games and combines both with a new play style inspired by battle-centric fighting games, such as Super Smash Bros. Melee. New and familiar characters return -- including Joe, Silvia, Captain Blue Junior, Sprocket, and, exclusive to the PSP, Devil May Cry's Dante -- to compete in versus-mode fighting. You can also engage in Trial Mode for a number of quick mini-games. Along with a single-player story mode, Red Hot Rumble offers wireless action for up to four players.
- New versus gameplay for the Viewtiful Joe universe –The gloves come off during the 'audition' as players participate in this intense versus fighting action; a first for the award-winning series.
- All-star cast of playable characters – Reacquaint yourself with familiar faces or discover new and original characters from the TV anime series including Sylvia, Alastor, Sprocket, an ice princess that intimidates people with her cold stares, and Captain Blue Junior, Captain Blue's sidekick who calls himself 'Junior'.
- Interactive environments – In addition to new set designs, players will be able to use enemies and background elements to attack their opponents.
- Two different modes of play – Choose between one or two player cooperative mode.
- Bonus PSP features – Additional content will be available and specifically geared towards the portable system.
- Dante, of Devil May Cry® fame, is an unlockable character with his own unique moves and storyline in tow.
- A single player Trial Mode has been added which offers an assortment of quick and challenging mini-games.
- Game sharing feature allows others to play selective stages and characters using only one disk
- Introduce yourself! Jan 28
esidos and 3 others own Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
WangChung played Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Clover Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 22, 2006 Europe May 26, 2006 Japan Mar 23, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Viewful Joe: Battle Carnival in Japan