BackgroundUntold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment, will be one of the few original titles developed in North America and the only multiplayer action role-playing game (RPG) available at the PSP handheld entertainment system's US launch this year. With fast-paced, hack 'n slash action, randomly generated environments, monsters and items, beautiful 3D graphics and wireless cooperative multiplayer gameplay, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade offers a compelling gameplay experience never before seen on a handheld gaming device
GameplayJourney to a world beyond the realms of imagination and engage in battles to save Aven, a timeless city of safe haven and the last remaining stronghold of Good in a world of Evil. As a dark threat looms and a gathering of unknown forces grows stronger, heroes have been called and the Brotherhood of the Blade has been formed. It is up to you and your chosen brothers to unravel the mysteries of this looming peril. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade offers on-the-go action-RPG combat, intense multiplayer battles and a completely original adventure for you to uncover.
- Action RPG: Wield your blade and cast powerful spells in this action-packed, hack 'n slash RPG exclusively for the PSP handheld system.
- Epic Adventure: Create a unique hero and set out into the wilds of Unataca to battle powerful creatures, save your city of Aven from imminent extinction and unravel the mysteries of a looming peril.
- Wireless Multiplayer Game Play: A wireless multiplayer mode features gameplay through the PSP handheld system's wireless feature. Connect directly other PSP handheld systems for the ultimate in hack 'n slash action with no wires!
- Four Playable Character Classes: Select from four unique character classes including an ancient order of valiant Knights, a foundation of brilliant Alchemists, an order of noble Druids, and a race of feral hunters known as the Berserker. Each character class has unique fighting abilities or magical spells.
- Beautiful 3D Environments: Battle through more than 100 diverse levels that come alive with brilliant 3D graphics, stunning lighting, dynamic visual effects and highly-detailed player characters and monsters.
- Organic Game Experience: Play in randomly generated environments and fight against unique monsters for a different experience every time you play.
- Items and Artifacts: Collect hundreds of items, usable gear and rare magical artifacts to aid in your battles.
- Character Customization: Modify your hero for a completely customized look and ability set.
- Hordes of Monsters: Battle over 150 types of monsters with 50 unique models and textures.
- Challenging Boss Monster Battles: Engage in strategic combat with humongous bosses, each with their own distinctive combat techniques.
Official URLOfficial Site
With the arrival of this game into the bargain bin, will it finally have a second...
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade is a great Fantasy RPG. Any fans of the...
When I first got this game, I couldnt put it down... Until it started loading... When...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Mar 15, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Mar 23, 2006 Australia Sep 1, 2005
- Also known as:
- Untold Legends: Unataka no Yuuken in Japan