BackgroundControl a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create your Sims, give them personalities, and see what trouble they get themselves into. Directly control every move they make, customize their world, build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions! Guide them in their careers and fulfill their aspirations as you build their social network and avoid their enemies. Savor the peaks of pleasure and witness the trials of pain in your Sims' lives. How will you play with life?
GameplayThe Sims 2 comes to the PSP handheld entertainment system, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance bringing with it all the addictive, open-ended gameplay of the fastest-selling PC game of all time. Featuring a unique storyline for each platform, The Sims 2 lets you create, customize, and control different neighborhoods as you delve into the mysteries of Stangetown and strive to uncover its secrets. Mind your Sim's Sanity Meter to save them from a nervous breakdown and connect with other players to trade secrets and play head-to-head mini-games. With The Sims 2 for handheld, now you can take it with you everywhere.
- Full 3D The Sims 2 world on the PSP! Take your Sims through the adventures of Strangetown with five brand new neighborhoods and 20 unique locations custom-built for the PSP!
- Collect and trade: Being a packrat finally pays off as you trade your assets with other players to unlock the secrets of Strangetown!
- Sanity is a state of mind! Keep it together or you'll go insane. Monitor your Aspirations and Fears with the Sanity Meter to keep from having a nervous breakdown.
- Eight mini-games seamlessly integrated with your quest for the secrets of Strangetown.
- Socialize with other Sims to unlock key secrets of Strangetown and then take advantage of the ability to connect with other PSP players to broaden your social networks and trade secrets with them. You can even import your friends' Sims into your world for more customization!
Official URLOfficial Site
- the sims 2 Apr 11
- after return baby tycho n do all the mission,what do i do Mar 24
- Where to find Robertas head! Mar 24
- bathroom help Mar 16
Leo52 and 59 others own The Sims 2
MadKittie and 15 others played The Sims 2
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 13, 2005 Europe Dec 16, 2005 Japan Feb 9, 2006 Australia Jan 6, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- Sims 2: Hacha Mecha Hotel Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims