BackgroundControl a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create your Sims, give them personalities, and see what trouble they get themselves into. Directly control every move they make, customize their world, build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions! Guide them in their careers and fulfill their aspirations as you build their social network and avoid their enemies. Savor the peaks of pleasure and witness the trials of pain in your Sims' lives. How will you play with life?
GameplayThe Sims 2 comes to the PSP handheld entertainment system, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance bringing with it all the addictive, open-ended gameplay of the fastest-selling PC game of all time. Featuring a unique storyline for each platform, The Sims 2 lets you create, customize, and control different neighborhoods as you delve into the mysteries of Stangetown and strive to uncover its secrets. Mind your Sim's Sanity Meter to save them from a nervous breakdown and connect with other players to trade secrets and play head-to-head mini-games. With The Sims 2 for handheld, now you can take it with you everywhere.
- Full 3D The Sims 2 world on the PSP! Take your Sims through the adventures of Strangetown with five brand new neighborhoods and 20 unique locations custom-built for the PSP!
- Collect and trade: Being a packrat finally pays off as you trade your assets with other players to unlock the secrets of Strangetown!
- Sanity is a state of mind! Keep it together or you'll go insane. Monitor your Aspirations and Fears with the Sanity Meter to keep from having a nervous breakdown.
- Eight mini-games seamlessly integrated with your quest for the secrets of Strangetown.
- Socialize with other Sims to unlock key secrets of Strangetown and then take advantage of the ability to connect with other PSP players to broaden your social networks and trade secrets with them. You can even import your friends' Sims into your world for more customization!
Official URLOfficial Site
BlueMew101 and 60 others own The Sims 2
MadKittie and 15 others played The Sims 2
TurtleShroomThis remains one of the greatest DS games I have ever played. I love it to bits! TheSims2 DS
Jan 17, 13 7:00pm
ellipsisGood appearance, some new features, and various exclusive items. Recommendable to say the least. TheSims2 PS2
Sep 03, 12 5:46pm
LazyEasily my favorite game... unbeatably spectacular... the real deal. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 09, 12 12:56am
PotassiumThe absolute best of the best, one of the originals... better than The Sims 3 in opinion. Still my favorite game of all time. Perfection. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 06, 12 4:43pm
PotassiumNot too fond of the storyline or graphics, but good for its time, definitely a worthy and vital part of any The Sims timeline. TheSims2 DS
Jun 06, 12 4:39pm
ellipsisA true original, formally fantastic, the real deal... by far my absolute favorite game. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 04, 12 8:49am
ellipsisA true original... formally fantastic... the real thing... nothing else really to say. TheSims2 Mac
Jun 04, 12 8:49am
EfflorescenceLong-time, HUGE want... yup, it's be heaven to have this game. TheSims2 Xbox
Mar 01, 12 7:56pm
EfflorescenceNot the best customization, but still a good, classic game. TheSims2 Xbox
Mar 01, 12 7:52pm
Lone LabThis game has absolutely horrible graphics and customization, but it's still incredibly fun and has that Sims feel to it. TheSims2 Xbox
Jan 27, 12 2:04pm
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 13, 2005 Europe Dec 16, 2005 Japan Feb 9, 2006 Australia Jan 6, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- Sims 2: Hacha Mecha Hotel Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims