BackgroundHomer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to save the world from rising chaos. To help the Simpsons, gamers at home must journey through all of Springfield (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games.
- Play Your Favorite Characters – Battle enemies and save Springfield while playing as your favorite dysfunctional TV family; Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge and even Maggie Simpson.
- The Real Simpsons – With the actual voice actors from the TV show and movie reprising their roles; characters from The Simpsons Game sound exactly as they should.
- Unique Character Abilities – While The Simpsons family have general abilities that can be used to fight opponents, interact with environments, and finish puzzles; each one has been imbued with special abilities that are unique to their personalities. These abilities grow and change as they progress through the story to battle tougher and tougher enemies in their quest to save Springfield!
- Looks Like The Simpsons – Using innovative 3D into 2D technology, the developers have been able to recreate Springfield and the entire cast of The Simpsons as the most visually authentic Simpsons game to date.
- Featuring Favorite and Original Springfieldeans! – The Simpsons Game features over 100 of your favorite Simpsons characters from the show along with 50+ new characters that were inspired by the fiction.
- An Original Episodic Adventure – The Simpsons Game features a 100% original script from the writers of the show with 4 distinct acts divided into 16 episodes and over 8,000 lines of dialogue.
- Springfield Hub – The open-world Springfield was designed as a central locale to jump into episodes with iconic locations to visit, characters to be visited and interact with, and hundreds of collectibles to be found.
- Co-op Play – With two members of The Simpsons family involved in each episode, all episodes can be played cooperatively in addition to being played in single-player mode. Play by yourself and switch between characters to solve the various puzzles or have a friend come over, pick up a controller and drop-in drop-out of any episode they choose.
- Collectibles – Roam throughout the episodes and Springfield itself to discover custom video game clichés, and unique collectibles for each member of The Simpsons family. Collectibles lead to trophies that increase your family's powers, and can be viewed in your trophy rooms back at home on Evergreen Terrace.
- Time Challenges – Every episode can be replayed, and each unlocks a unique Time Challenge. Use the skills you've learned throughout the game to beat target times over 16 individual Time Challenges.
- Enjoy more than 6,000 lines of dialogue and 16 chapters of hilarity in these popular platforms. Jump directly from The Simpsons House from one episode to the next, or into your saved game. On Nintendo Wii, use gestures with the Wii Remote to unleash the Simpsons video game powers or play addictive mini-games such as Bite Night and Bart Wings.
Official URLOfficial Site
sonictastic9 and 3 others played The Simpsons Game
sonictastic9 and 17 others own The Simpsons Game
Mar 16, 10 6:08pm
Sep 28, 09 3:57pm
Big_JackFunny and fun to play, can get repetitive if you're going after the achievements though. TheSimpsonsGame PS2
Aug 25, 09 5:57pm
EmikinsThe simpsons game is really fun and my stepbrother is always borrowing it. I have finished all the levels but I am just looking for all... TheSimpsonsGame PS2
Jul 15, 09 9:36pm
Lollipop LuvrIf you count 99% finished as completed/ mastered then yes i have done it! TheSimpsonsGame PS2
Jun 08, 09 10:47pm
Ellie101Haha! Lol - est game ever! (Is that even a word? Lolest?) TheSimpsonsGame PS2
Mar 27, 09 11:07pm
C lovz P 4eva Beehad it wen i lost my ds an borrowed my bf's psp TheSimpsonsGame PS2
Feb 20, 09 6:14am
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 6, 2007 Europe Nov 9, 2007 Australia Nov 15, 2007