BackgroundA long time ago, a girl traveled around Tirasweel. Her silver hair shone even in the moonlight, and her eyes were clear as a fountain. She could cast a glance into the future. When good things happened, people admired her. When bad things happened, people accused her. Some people called her the Moonlight Witch. A long time ago, a Witch traveled around Tirasweel. She disappeared, leaving many questions behind...
GameplayThe Gameplay is simple.
Use either the Joy Stick or the control stick to move around. Then you use the "X" button to confirm actions and check weird things in the overworld.
In battles, everything you will use it the Joy stick or the D+Pad to select your oponents to attack and to move around. The battles are turn based.
- AI that "Picks Its Battles". Enemies gauge your strength before attacking, and will "turn tail and run" if they sense you are stronger than they are.
- Random Battles – Be Gone! See your enemies on the world map before a fight ensues.
- Use the "Deadly" Meter to Your Advantage. Fill up your meter after a battle, then unleash a devastating blow on particularly tough bosses.
- Easy to Pick up and Play. Become drawn into the storyline within a few minutes of picking up the game.
- Deep RPG Designed for a Handheld Platform. Outside of battles or events, save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Return of the "Pet" system. Keep a dog, cat, or rabbit as a pet ... treat it well, and it will return the favor!
- Beautiful Environments. Colorful 2D sprites inhabit a rich world with such details as lens flare from the sun, water effects, and beautiful scenery.
Official URLOfficial Site
esidos and 17 others own The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
PS64174 and 3 others played The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
kseagleFinished the game. I didn't care so much for the magic usage system in this game. I finished with a 98% history plus download. TheLegendOfHeroes2ProphecyOfTheMoonlightWitch PSP
Mar 27, 11 7:03am
Feb 25, 07 11:13am
This game is awesome in many ways, it is very interesting, and you understand it very...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Developer: Falcom
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jun 20, 2006 Japan Dec 16, 2004
- Also known as:
- Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Shiroki Majo in Japan
- The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
- The Legend of Heroes III: Song of the Ocean
- The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
- The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Import)