BackgroundThe Con is a three dimensional fighting game for the PSP. You can compete in an illegal fighting tournament using a customized character with access to multiple fighting styles. The Con offers unique fighting and betting elements, which shines on the PSP.
- Five different styles of fighting: Street boxing, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do and Wrestling.
- Customisation:Players can create and customize their own fighter with build, facial and clothing options.
- Image import: Players can insert their face onto their in-game character via the Memory Stick.
- Experience: Players can gain experience and decide how fast their character's fighting abilities enhance.
- Intuitive controls: Intuitive controls allow for easy entry for gamers of all ages.
- Modes: Story, arcade and Wireless modes satisfy the hunger a variety of gameplay cravings.
- Stable of fighters: Manage a stable of fighters to help you reach the "Big Time"
- Game sharing: Game sharing ability allows non-owners to participate in a head-to-head wireless match.
- Gambling/betting: Unique gambling/betting elements turns each fight into more than just a fight, but a gamble itself.
- Cons:Pull off a con by timing the placing of your bets, taking dives or exaggerated punches (mid-fight) to tilt the odds and turn the tables of the fight for a major payoff.
- Use cash: Use your hard-earned cash to pay off your debt, buy hundreds of items, recover faster after injury, or train for new combo techniques.
- 3-on-3: Special 3-on-3 match format puts pressure that you have three solid fighters, not just one.
- Paying debt: Work towards paying your debt, establishing a crew and earning enough money to "buy in" to the ultimate underground fighting tournament.
- This is a fun game! Jun 25