LadyLightning013 and 1 others played Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
LadyLightning013 and 7 others own Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
DemonSpirit Jul 10, 09 5:19pmA worse game than Tenchu: Fatal Shadows! and BIG change in gameplay/controls.
BackgroundTenchu: Shadow Assassins continues the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. With much blood shed throughout their master's land, Rikimaru and Ayame must unmask the face of the enemy behind a treacherous kidnapping. Fight your way through dangerous territory and complete thrilling missions as the ultimate ninja.
- Kill your targets faster through a wide variety of stealth assassination techniques with the PSP system controls
- Experience Shadow Mode, an advanced level option where you put your ninja skills to the ultimate test
- Battle your enemies with katanas, throwing stars, daggers, smoke bombs and more
- Onikage, Tenchu's original villain, is back to create more chaos
- Explore the highly detailed settings of Feudal Japan and interact with your environment. Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artifacts including Rikimaru's original costume during your epic adventure
- Tenchu: Return from Darkness (2004)
- Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (2009)
- Tenchu: Shinobi Taizen (2006)
- Tenchu: Dark Secret (2006)