BackgroundReid Hershel, Farah Oersted, and a mysterious girl named Meredy must embark on a journey to learn the truth of the fate of their world. Once again the Linear Motion Battle system is in effect for random encounters (albeit in improved form), in which you control 1 character out of a party of 4 and input fighting game-style commands to get him/her to attack with special moves, whilst the AI controls the other members.
- Control 1 character out of a party of 4 through magnificent 2D environments and 3D world maps
- Master the "Tales of" Linear Motion Battle System; built around different striking techniques, real-time combos and spells
- Discover a bunch of challenging mini games perfectly implemented to the story that will make the characters earn unique features.
- Elaborate quickly impressive moves and combos.
- Hours of play to travel through various cities, regions and continents, learn about their destiny and change the fate of your world.
- Boost & customize your characters with hundreds of different items, enchanted weapons and powerful spells.
Santoryu and 4 others played Tales of Eternia
Fauve and 18 others own Tales of Eternia
Dec 04, 07 9:39pm
Dec 01, 07 3:52pm
Sitting high atop a large wooden watch tower, watching the sky, the protagonists of...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Oct 2, 2005 Europe Feb 10, 2006 Japan Mar 3, 2005 Australia Feb 9, 2006
- Tales of the Abyss
- Tales of Legendia
- Tales of Rebirth (Import)
- Tales of Symphonia (Import)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import)