Game InfoTACTICS OGRE is one of the most beloved strategy RPG titles of all time, with the game being the only one to place in the Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu’s “Top 20 games voted by readers” for 14 years running.
Having also worked on such hit titles as FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, VAGRANT STORY and FINAL FANTASY XII, key members of the original TACTICS OGRE development team have reformed to deliver the ultimate version of this definitive strategy RPG experience. Hiroshi Minagawa (Director), Akihiko Yoshida (Character Design), Yasumi Matsuno (Game Design), Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata (Composers) are pleased to return to TACTICS OGRE and to revitalize their masterpiece for a new format and era – created with the simple idea – “how TACTICS OGRE would be if it was developed and played now.”
TACTICS OGRE: Let Us Cling Together, is being reborn from the ground up, with reworked visuals and effects, a re-arranged soundtrack by the original composers, new character growth mechanics and a new Wheel of Fortune system that adds even more replay value to the game.
Power was everything.
It was a time called Xytegenia,
where metal, and evil that was enshrouded in darkness was in control.
Features• From the creators of FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, VAGRANT STORY and FINAL FANTASY XII. The original TACTICS OGRE development team reform to revitalize their iconic title.
• Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
• New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than ever before.
• Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
• Near-endless customization and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
• New characters not included in the original game
• New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and Special abilities
• New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of TACTICS OGRE.
• New and improved visuals that create a TACTICS OGRE experience with more detail than ever before.
• Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA/EU)
Official Site (JP)
- FAQ Update in 2 Days. Sep 22
- getting allies Apr 23
- dragons are pretty darn strong ! Apr 29
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together English Trailer Mar 2
PS3 and PSP owners have plenty of games and demos to grab from the PlayStation Network this week. For PS3 users,... posted Aug 30, 11 8:13pm
We're assuming you've already checked out the last Tactics Ogre PSP trailer. No? You should go do that in a... posted Feb 16, 11 2:23am
Square Enix today released a new trailer for their upcoming PSP remake of Yasumi Matsuno's 1995 classic Tactics... posted Feb 02, 11 1:45am
[image2 width=650 height=200] In a couple weeks' time, the 2010 Tokyo Game Show will be upon us at Makuhari... posted Sep 02, 10 12:59am
- Genre: Tactical
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Feb 15, 2011 Europe Feb 25, 2011 Japan Nov 10, 2010
- Also known as:
- Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fortune in Japan