BackgroundGabe Logan is back in an all-new mission, and along with his good old friends Lian Xing and Theresa Lipan to solve an all-new mystery concerning a secretive project named Dark Mirror, being funded by a petroleum company named KemSynth. The government wants in, and they have come to Gabe once again for help.
GameplayGabe has always been known for his espionage, and Dark Mirror will be no different. At his disposal will be numerous gadgets and weapons, among them Gabe will have to sneak around with goggles that allow infrared and thermal vision modes, and he can use grenades, a specialized rifle named the MB-150 that allows Gabe to kill, tranquilize or poison any enemy guards.
- An all new adventure exclusively for the Playstation Portable.
- Gabe Logan, Ling and Theresa return to the series' roots, character development is the theme this time.
- Gabe must use the utmost secrecy, and has a bevy of gadgets as his disposal such as thermal goggles, a rifle with multiple purposes.
- Using new techniques such as wall-hugging, buddy protection (while you're with someone), new gameplay options are opened.
THM and 20 others own Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
THM and 6 others played Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
The Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception multiplayer beta starts today and you can participate if you've got a... posted Jun 28, 11 7:32pm
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is a pretty old game, yet it still holds up it's reputation...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops, Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Mar 14, 2006 Europe Sep 29, 2006 Australia Sep 7, 2006