BackgroundStreet Supremacy is designed to bring the super-charged world of street racing to life on PSP. In the game's unique "Team Battle" mode, players win the race by depleting their rival's Spirit Points (SP), which are decreased by contact with walls, cars and by falling behind other racers. Divided into 15 areas, two teams compete to dominate the game map through individual races between the different players. In addition to Street Supremacy's stunning racing action, the cars in the game can also be modified to add an edge to the duels.
- Engage in Team Battles to increase your area of dominance and recruit other drivers to your team
- Defeat drivers with a higher rank to take over their spot in the rankings and become team leader
- Race through over 15 different courses
- Customize 25 different cars with visual mods and by tweaking the engine, mufflers, aerodynamics, and other parts
- Wireless multiplayer battle mode
Titled "Shutokou Battle" in Japan.
Added on: August 25, 2005
05DaRiuS played Street Supremacy
05DaRiuS and 2 others own Street Supremacy