deathjr and 66 others own Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Godsarmy9797 and 12 others played Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
darthwilldude Sep 26, 09 8:22pmthis is a good star wars game if u like star wars uwill like this
Machienzo Sep 19, 09 1:07amFeels like Battlefront, but a slightly awkward control scheme.
Sabre May 27, 09 6:47amMeh. Online is ruined by cheaters.
kisamerocks001 Apr 15, 09 4:24amone of the best games ever
bumblebee19 Feb 19, 09 1:51pmBADASS GAME, great online also.
Twin_Master Jan 16, 09 8:58amFun story, although 3rd Person Shooters are terrible on the PSP.
Dragoonchild Dec 20, 08 4:55pmAwesome on Infrastructure Mode.
BackgroundStar Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron is the previously untold story of a ragtag ensemble of battle-hardened rogues and scoundrels assembled by Han Solo. Gathered to execute some of the most secretive operations in the Rebel Alliance's war against the Galactic Empire, the Renegade Squadron participates in battles spanning the galaxy.
- Beginning with the evacuation of Yavin 4 (end of A New Hope) and ending with the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), the original story features 11 battles as seen through the eyes of a clandestine Rebel team personally selected by Han Solo.
- Multiple possible customisations directly affect gameplay to an even greater degree than the predetermined character classes of previous Star Wars Battlefront games.
- Earn credits to upgrade and customise soldiers' attributes (health, speed, agility), equipment (weapons, items) and appearance (species, body, insignia, uniform colours).
- For the first time, fly as heroes in space aboard the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, Jango and Boba Fett's Slave I, and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter.
- Expanded multiplayer allows for up to 16 players via Infrastructure and 8 via Ad-Hoc.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2005)