BackgroundThe side-scrolling action game will offer a fleshed-out story that's based on the film plot, but it's been beefed up to include other villains from the Spider-Man universe.
GameplayExperience total freedom as you soar through the concrete canyons of a living, breathing Manhattan, complete with familiar landmarks and bustling, traffic-clogged streets. Combat petty thugs and aid NYC citizens in challenging side-quests, or pursue the lunatic Doc Ock and other classic Spider-Man rivals. The decision is yours.
- Explore the world of Spider-Man like never before – Swing, climb and web-sling through interactive 3D environments while experiencing scenarios, settings and characters based on the hit film and others that are exclusive to the game.
- More Marvel villains than ever before – In addition to Doc Ock, gamers must battle a plethora of characters in Spider-Man's legendary Rogue's Gallery of villains, such as Mysterio, Rhino, Shocker and Vulture.
- Amazing graphics and depth of gameplay – Utilizing the graphical power of the PSP, Spider-Man 2 delivers amazing console-like 3D graphics and incredibly immersive gameplay never before seen in a handheld Spider-Man game.
- Enhanced combo system – Beyond Spider-Man's signature set of moves which include wall crawling, web yanking and capture webbing, Spider-Man 2 PSP brings a host of new moves to the handheld such as the "cocoon," "web net" and "heavy web ball."
Official URLOfficial Site
Whistling Wolf and 9 others own Spider-Man 2
MadKittie and 2 others played Spider-Man 2
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mob/Organized Crime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Mar 24, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Oct 26, 2006 Australia Sep 2, 2005