BackgroundThe sequel to Sonic's 2D action platformer, exclusively developed for the PSP system, features a revamped rival jostling gameplay system for tighter head-to-head competition. A brand new Battle mode allows two players to jump into six different multiplayer challenges by sharing just one disc using the PSP system's Wi-Fi function. Rivalry is further improved with upgraded power-ups and range weapons allowing players to attack or defend themselves regardless of their position. Additionally, card trading and collection in Sonic Rivals 2 has also been revamped with 150 more collectable cards enabling player to customize characters with new track suits, unlock PSP backgrounds, and unlock Cup Circuits.
- Battle Mode: Select from six ways to thrash your rival buddies: Knockout, Ring Battle, Race, King of the Hill, Capture the Chao, and Tag.
- Single Disc Game Sharing: Grab a friend and jump into the Multiplayer action with just a single disc using the Wi-Fi function.
- Intriguing New Storyline. The Chao seem to be disappearing and all eight rivals must work fast to find out who is behind it.
- Three New Playable Characters: Miles "Tails" Prower and two other new characters round out the cast of eight rivals.
- Free Play Mode: Free from rivalry, experience the game in old-school Sonic-style. In this Single-player mode, you can enjoy the challenging map at your own pace!
- Expanded Card Collection: Collect 150 new cards for loads of new options to customize your playable characters.
haalyle and 10 others played Sonic Rivals 2
haalyle and 42 others own Sonic Rivals 2
May 07, 11 1:58pm
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
[image1 link=yes width=157 height=180 float=left] The folks at Sega are hoping to raise some holiday cheer by... posted Dec 22, 09 9:13pm
Sep 13, 09 7:35pm
Mar 08, 09 6:05pm
Aug 11, 08 3:27pm
Jul 08, 08 6:06pm
Oct 31, 07 12:11pm
Oct 01, 07 3:51pm
- Genre: Action - Automobile
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Backbone Entertainment
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 13, 2007 Europe Dec 7, 2007 Australia Dec 6, 2007